[nagdu] Replying to Old Threads

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 00:22:40 UTC 2012

Hi, Marsha,
like Nat and others, I'm still getting caught up on messages too, not just
from this list, but from many others I'm on as well.
Since my computer crashed around the end of last year and had to be rebuilt,
I'm having to make attempts to get caught up on everything.
Yes, I do agree with this and many times when I don't feel like reading
something, I just simply press the delete key or send it off to my old mail
folder.
*Wow*
Hopefully everyone and their four-legged furry partners are doing well.
Bibi