[nagdu] latest update on Odie's dog food

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 00:45:36 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
Dale did let me know that Odie's Purina Veternarian Prescribed dog food will be coming soon.
Am not sure when thanks to the delay from the February, 2012 blizard.
For those who recommended Petlow, thank you and I'll be keeping that in thought.
At one point when Dale went there to look for the food, there was an error of where the name of the dog food didn't show up digitally.
Petflow will be fixing that problem in the hopes that it will be digitally seen.
Odie's OM will be coming from Pet Food Direct still.
They are still honoring our discount from back in Decmeber, 2011.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf