[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 13:14:24 UTC 2012

Robert,

Thanks!  This is really helpful.  I think the next order of business is
to go to the phone store to see if I can get the Iphone out here and how
much it is going to increase my monthly bill!  There are lots of things
that are quite lovely about living in a small town, cellular options are
not one of them!

Julie