[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 10 00:17:06 UTC 2012

Hi:

Mobilespeak from code factory also makes a screen reader for the android platform and the blackberry as well. I'm still using their older windows mobile version which I really like and since my phone is still working can't justify changeing to newer technology. I use mobile geo as my gps which helps me not get too lost when Bogart and I are in new lands. (like how I got the dog in there so I don't get in trouble?) :)

Gary