[nagdu] Update

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:02:18 UTC 2012

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for the update. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. Since both of
you have guides, will you all be having the wedding with your pups involved?
More curious, sorry if its too personal. I am assuming your going to be
moving to D.C., well welcome to the northeast!

I am Marsha, working my 6 yo GSD from Seeing Eye. Emma and I, live in PA, in
the greater Philadelphia area, with my husband and kitty, Gracie. Emma and
I, are full time students at Temple University.

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Marsha, Co-Moderator