[nagdu] Update

Jessica anewheart0910groups at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:37:02 UTC 2012

Hi All
The doggies will not be in the wedding as my dog sort of likes to hump other
doggies. Gdb is going to work on this when they come to work with me after I
get settled there and have a bit of mobility haha. I lived in Orlando for 3
years while I worked at a hotel but moved back to my home town before
getting my doggie. Thanks all for the responses.
Jess