[nagdu] My Adventure and Odie's new bone

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 03:07:54 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Today was my adventure outtside, especially after being kept indoors for over seventy-two hours, three days.
My friend Amanda Dreher and I both left our working dogs at home and took the plunge upon the challenge that lie ahead of us.
That challenge was having to climb over big mounds of snow drifts that were everywhere.
Even when I went outtside to catch the route38 bus, I had to climb over the large snow bank and stand in the gutter to wait for the bus.
Once the bus pulled up, I flagged the driver down to indicated I wanted him.
While out and about, I bought Amanda her birthday present which was a box of chocolate Truffles from cee's Candy and then did another purchase at Petco.
I ended up buying some nature's Miracle to have around in case Odie were to have another indoor accident or get sick.
I ended up buying him a bone filled with peanutbutter filling on the inside.
He loves those kind of bones and enjoys licking the inside filling out of it.
It also does help keep his teeth clean, the outtside part as when he is chewing on it, the scraping will get the tardor off.
Of course, Dale and I still brush his teeth with using a small amount of baking soda by turning it into a paste.
He doesn't like that, but at least it helps prevent build up or vacteria in his mouth.
I usually don't buy a bone on a continuous basis, but will get Odie one once in a great while.
He has plenty from Dog Savvy that are organtic and a few from Petsmart that have sweet potatoe filling on the inside.
Thankfully, I won't have to venture back out again until Thursday.
I'll admit that the February, 2012 is the worst blizard for its time as of right now.
Still, I'm greatful for all of that snow to help clean the air up.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf