[nagdu] Getting a guide dog

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Feb 7 14:56:48 UTC 2012

I agree with everything Julie says.
R.J, do you value the opinion of your family? You can say no to this question.  If you do value their opinion, have you asked them why they think as they do. They know you, we don't.
Consider the source as my dad likes to say. We don't know your family so don't know if their opinions are worth taking into account. And, taking someone's opinion into account doesn't mean "Do what they say". It means listen to what they have to say and then thinking about it.