[nagdu] flying, changes, and vet visit

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Wed Feb 8 02:12:35 UTC 2012

I agree with you, Larry.  Liam gets some baby carrots and some plain yogurt
when he's not feeling well.  Rule is for Liam is that if it's not in his
dish and he's not commanded to eat, he doesn't get it.  Unfortunately, some
people don't have those boundaries with their dogs.  If I didn't,
partnership would fall apart along all roads.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua