[nagdu] welcome to the new members!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 8 20:45:29 UTC 2012

Hello!

I got behind on my email there for a bit, but I'm caught up now.  I
wanted to welcome all the new people to the list.

I'm Julie, one of the moderators of the list.  I live in eastern
Nebraska in a very, very small town.  I work for the county government.
My current guide is Monty, a lab and Boxer mix.  I also have my retired
guide Belle here as well.

Please feel free to ask away with questions or contribute where ever you
like.  It's good to have so many new people!  I'm looking forward to
reading more from you!
Julie