[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Feb 9 16:18:16 UTC 2012

That's why it's best to start in a familiar area.  I know what streets are
coming up, so I've gotten used to hearing the GPS chattering away so when it
gives me a funky sounding report I can either ignore it or stop and
investigate.  My town has a lot of three way intersections, or streets that
will run for a few blocks going east/west and stop at a T intersection on
the west side of the street and then pick up a few blocks north on the east
side.  I never knew some of these little off shoot streets were there, so
thanks to the breeze, I have more places to just get out and walk

I've never had problems hearing traffic or conversations unless I'm in a car
and talking with someone.  The speaker can be clipped anywhere, and I
usually keep mine clipped to the shoulder strap rather than on my collar.
Plus the Trekker Breeze has a easy to find volume button.

Lisa

I'd like an order of ambition, & a side of focus, and a large coffee. And
could you super size that please? It really needs to last for the rest of
the day.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com