[nagdu] *am angry*

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 10 23:27:09 UTC 2012

Lyn I saw the post about this and wondered if there was more to it. I've been in a tv studio myself and it is a strange envioronment to say the least. I was taught never to put my face near a dog's head or face even if I knew the dog. You don't always know what a dog will react to. My guide Tres likes to approach but can be skiddish about being approached to quickly. He doesn't like me pulling his neck or head toward me even for a hug and we've been together for almost a year. He likes me but isn't comfortable with hugs and I have to respect his feelings. He'll jump on me with no problems lol