[nagdu] Going Inside

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 12 00:57:02 UTC 2012

Hannah,

Sorry you are having troubles.  You might try staying out a bit longer,
giving more opportunities to go, putting her in a crate if she doesn't
go or if you don't have a crate keeping her on leash right with you, so
you can monitor her closely.

Two other quick thoughts...some dogs need a bit of exercise to get
things going.  A brisk walk around the block before stopping to let her
relieve might help.  Or if she is urinating frequently or with little
warning, it could be a medical issue.

HTH and good luck!
Julie