[nagdu] Going Inside

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Feb 13 14:35:12 UTC 2012

It may be normal, but that doesn't mean it's appropriate.
Keep her on leash close to you and take her out when you think she has to go. She'll give you queues. When you think she needs to go, take her out.

Realize that you do have control here and that she isprobably picking up on your mindset of "I can't make her"