[nagdu] Going Inside

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Feb 12 02:34:02 UTC 2012

I know it can be a real pain but Pilot told us to never takes our dogs off leash for at least four to six weeks. They need to be taken out frequently. I no that each dog is different but if Tres hasn't gone yet I don't let him off leash until I know that he has gone. I've had Tres almost a year but if I'm not consistent with him he isn't above choosing to go inside. Soon you'll figure out what her schedule will be. For instance does she go better right after feedings does she like to go before her morning feeding and so on. Hopefully it will get better. Sorry this is so long.

sheila leigland