[nagdu] Dogs At Work

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Feb 12 03:04:09 UTC 2012

The dog is still covered, only if it is providing those functional services
it was trained to provide.  And, keep in mind, that in places of employment,
ADA Title I applies, not Title II or III.  Be careful how you interpret this
as as your guide with you in the workplace, is generally viewed as a
reasonable work accommodation.

Steve