[nagdu] Dogs At Work

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sun Feb 12 02:12:24 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,
I take my dogs harness off when I am in the office at work.  she has a  dog
bed near my desk
When I go to get up to go to the printer, bathroom or kitchen or in another
room for a meeting I have her leash guide me. When I leave the office her
harness goes back on. You are still covered under the ADA as your dog is a
guide dog even if the harness is off.
Marilyn and Anna