[nagdu] Walking on ice

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 12 19:27:41 UTC 2012

Hey Andy, good point.  I'd intended on getting the studs forever but somehow
never got to it; hey, the roof don't leak when it ain't rainin'.

Even if you are unstudded, might I suggest not wearing most shoes in winter;
they can actually be dangerous since the rubber hardens at low temperatures.
Most winter boots have soles of a composition allowing them to remain softer
and more pliant in extreme cold.

Doug: Written with sole!