[nagdu] Not eating

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:03:59 UTC 2012

Meghan,

I don't believe he is sick. I have also found that he will throw up bile on
an empty stomach. For a similar reason I have found excuses to make him do
things for a handful of training treats.

When he does eat, he eats everything, and licks the bole clean at the end.
The trainer said we had bonded exceptionally well for such a short amount of
time, and I would concur with this assessment. He certainly seems to like me
and even though he is off leash, he stays within a few feet of me at all
times. He will also rub his face on me when he thinks I am paying to much
attention to my homework and not him.

What I am mostly concerned with is his caloric intake is to low for the
amount of running around I do as a college student.

BTW I have emailed the trainer, and will be seeing her on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Mark