[nagdu] Not eating

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 02:40:55 UTC 2012

Lori,

He only threw up once. It was because he had not eaten in 36 hours. It is
important to note, I had offered him food every 12 hours. I feed him at 7:00
am and 7:00 pm.

As you may know, I am feeding him Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food, Hi Prairie
Canine Formula with Roasted Bison & Venison.

Thanks,

Mark