[nagdu] the dog house

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:32:52 UTC 2012

Hello all. I'm writing to tell you all about a conferense call I'm a
part of that takes place on Wednesday nights at 9 eastern. Basically,
it's a conferense for anyone who uses a guide dog, is interested, or has
some other connections to them. It's a vary casual group, and we always
have a good time. If any of you want to come and check it out, the
number is 6168832999 press pound, 1 for live chat rooms, and the room
number is 364. Hope to see some of you there.
Sam and Seeing Eye Dog Mason