[nagdu] question aboutProplan Weight Control Dog food

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 00:10:07 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Was wondering if anyone has hear of Proplan Weight Control dog food?
Have you tried it and what are your thoughts on it directly?
Right now, Odie is eating Purina Beneful Healthy Radiance and Purina Veternarian Prescribed Overweight Management.
The Beneful Healthy Radiance ranges from $25.00 up to $30.00 for a 31.5 pound bag.
For the Purina veternarian Prescribed Overweight Management food which comes in a 32 pound bag, price is close up to $70.00.
I am going to contact Doctor Alison Kean at Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital to seek an opinion about the Proplan Weight control food if I should switch to that or stick with getting Purina Veternarian Prescribed Overweight Management.
I'd still have to be careful if I decided to switch more because of Odie's stomach being sensitive and he's not able to swallow dog food where the pieces are all in the same shape.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf