[nagdu] Going Inside

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 03:34:01 UTC 2012

Hi, nicole,
I normally don't let Odie off leash for parking time for a similar reason: I
am not able to see where he's going, so prefer to still keep him on leash.
With all of my guides, I've always touched their lower backs to see what
position they would be in so I'd have an idea of what was happening.
While the dog would be doing his number two, I'd still keep my hand on his
lower back near the tail so I could quickly clean up.
As far as the potty patch, I'm definitely planning on making a trip to
Petsmart once the weather shapes up so Odie would be able to see it
directly.
The potty patch would come in handy for the times of severe storms and heavy
blizard like conditions.
Odie would still go out for potty break as I wouldn't depend on the potty
patch permanently.
Bibi