[nagdu] Going Inside

Jessica anewheart0910groups at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:23:45 UTC 2012

Hi
this is def not normal. Mine went inside 2 times. Once when I brought him
home and it was hailing. I put something in the laundry room and told him do
your business. He went and that was that. Then another time about a year ago
I was at a friend's condo and he just got to excited and a little trickle
came out. I keep him on a schedule but not a strict one. I would say every 4
hours I take him then sometimes in between if we go to a store or are in and
out of the car a lot. I have found that Saunders can be really slow at going
outside. Sometimes I wait about 15 minutes because I know he has to go it
just takes him a bit to find that spot. Try to limit this because you do not
want it to become a habbit smiles.
Jess