[nagdu] Going Inside

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 13 20:50:27 UTC 2012

She's actually done both inside.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Lisa belville
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 12:31 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Going Inside

It could be that she's the kind of dog who likes to dilly dally before they
go.  When she goes inside, is it a one or a two?  Only wondering because
once you get to know you're dog, you'll be able to tell more abut their
relieving schedules.  I'd still keep her on a leash for now until she starts
going more regularly.

women are not complicated. Seriously. How hard is it to say "you're pretty"
and give us chocolate?
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com