[nagdu] going off leash

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:14:21 UTC 2012

I think Megan has made a good point. I think we need to search our minds for suggestions on how we might help Hannah. As I said earlier, this took me a fair amount of time with my first dog and we had to concentrate on moving him around; at first it was often more than ten minutes. He wouldn't go and then would go inside; then he would have to remain on leash the rest of the day. It took I think a couple of months, and from time to time we had little problems ater that, though I think most of them had to do with intestinal discomfort.

Cindy