[nagdu] going off leash

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 14 00:37:13 UTC 2012

Thank you Cindy!

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Cindy Ray
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 4:14 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] going off leash

I think Megan has made a good point. I think we need to search our minds for
suggestions on how we might help Hannah. As I said earlier, this took me a
fair amount of time with my first dog and we had to concentrate on moving
him around; at first it was often more than ten minutes. He wouldn't go and
then would go inside; then he would have to remain on leash the rest of the
day. It took I think a couple of months, and from time to time we had little
problems ater that, though I think most of them had to do with intestinal
discomfort.

Cindy