[nagdu] Concrete was Re: going off leash

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 01:32:36 UTC 2012

Hi, Hannah,
Odie prefers grass or soft areas too, so I usually will try to stick with
that pattern if it is available.
My advice is that if Princess prefers the above that I mentioned and it's
available for the two of you, stick with that routine.
Like Odie when I have to do my business in a bathroom, I'd feel more
comfortable using a soft toilet seat verses a hard, cold one.
That was just an example from me directly.
I'm sure after a month or more, you and Princess will have everything
established and smoothed out.
It took Odie and I a long time to be able to fully read one another upon the
nutro respect for each other as well.
Keep hanging in there and don't give up upon being positive.
*Smiles*
Bibi