[nagdu] dog uran getting the shoes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 14 18:53:03 UTC 2012

Cindy, I agree.  I love male dogs.  Girls are very nice too, but guys have
a je ne sais quoi. That's French for a certain something.
Ben does try to mark sometimes, but a sharp verbal correction will stop
him.  He also likes to go in spots he's been before, which can be annoying
if it's somewhere we stopped just once, but is also handy, as he uses the
same spots all the time at home.
When I go for my next dog, I will give a mild preference for another male.
Tracy