[nagdu] Relieving frequency

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 21:59:08 UTC 2012

I take my dogs 4 times a day, unless they show signs of needing to go out
more.  Also, I take Holly out before and after we are going to be working
awhile.  This usually works well.  You would have to cut down on the times
slowly.  And, observe your dogs behavior.  They really do get used to
schedules!