[nagdu] blueberries and milk bones

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:32:01 UTC 2012

Gosh, Hannah, I wouldn't have thought she had that much blueberry if your grandma thought she had it all picked up. Don't know the contraindication for blueberries. Does your family dog have milk bones all over the house? If that's so, your family is going to have to work on the bones not being around. We don't have any treats available for the pets that the other dog can't have, and any we give them, we monitor by giving each one, so I may not understand your situation.

Cindy