[nagdu] Bailey Update

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 15 15:41:33 UTC 2012

Poor Bailey!  Haven't had a flea problem in quite a while, knock wood, but
my Lucky was horribly allergic to them.
When I had to treat the appartment for fleas, I bought a flea bomb at the
pet store, and used it according to label directions.  As I recall, that
meant closing all the doors and windows, setting off the bomb, and
immediately leaving for a few hours.
I also bought some powder to sprinkle on the carpet that was supposed to
kill flea eggs.
Good luck.  Since your place is not your own, I'm sure there will be
additional hassles.
Tracy