[nagdu] Bailey Update

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:45:49 UTC 2012

Well, first of all, they can't legally tell you to get rid of the dog, yes? That's weird that the FrontLine isn't working. I've never known anyone who had that kind of trouble. I haven't had fleas (my dogs haven't) for years since I started using that and before it Program. I wonder if using both would be an option. I can't imagine they wouldn't let you hire an exterminator yourself, but the vets sometimes sell good effective flea bombs, too, and except that you probably need to have your dishes and such covered, or wash them well afterwards, they are pretty easily used.

Cindy