[nagdu] Dog on stage?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 17 13:52:04 UTC 2012

If I want Ben to stay in one spot, I often put down something for him to
lie on, like my jacket or his mutt mat.  It's a queue to him to curl up
and take a nap.  Though I'm not sure he'd stay put if the crowd leapt to
their feet to give a standing ovation!

Julie J's suggestion of putting Bree behind something sounds good.  What
do you play?  Or is it just you singing, all on your lonesome?  Do you
stand, or sit?  If you sit, she could go behind your chair, assuming
you're facing the audience.
Tracy