[nagdu] Dog on stage?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:12:09 UTC 2012

I get the impression she's singing. Says soothing about opera in her material. Like I said before, my only experience was playing and I tied the dog to the organ bench. Well, of course, he comes up for choir, too, and often just lies in front of me. My dog liked to move around and people were watching her; I don't care as long as they sort of heard the music. I think singing could be a little different though as you wouldn't maybe have her tied to the bench. If you have a piano accompanist, though, you could tie her to the bench. I would experiment with several scenarios and see what happens.
CL