[nagdu] owner training

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Feb 17 15:57:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

There's no such thing as a "certified service dog". In fact, and I'm sure someone isn't going to like this at all, the school-issued ID cards aren't worth the paper, plastic, or laminate that they're printed on, legally speaking. The only requirement is that the dog must be individually task trained. There is no certification that caries any legal weight.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY