[nagdu] owner training

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 17 20:03:46 UTC 2012

Send me a check for $1,500 and I'll hook you up with certification.

Just kidding!  Buddy has it correct.  Unless you really, really want an
expensive piece of paper...*smile*  Nah, for real there is no legal
requirement for certification of any variety.   The requirement is that
the person has a disability and the dog has been individually trained
tasks that mitigate that disability.

Julie