[nagdu] Dog on stage?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Feb 18 14:17:26 UTC 2012

Hi Julie M.
Thanks for replying to all the suggestions all at once.
I think people will notice your dog no matter what, so possibly tossing
down something for her to lie on wouldn't add that much to their noticing.
 I think Bree would have to be used to lying on it beforehand though, to
be sure she had the idea to stay on it.
I would have said you could put your foot on her leash, but, if you're
moving around, that won't work.
Good luck!  I used to be fine playing for people, but now I get stage
fright unless I'm in a crowd of other players.
Tracy