[nagdu] nail trimming was Worlds best pet store + dog grooming = wicked amazing!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 22 16:01:00 UTC 2012

I trim my working dog's nails about even with the fur between his toes.  I
use escalators quite a bit, and my first training with escalators
impressed on me the importance of keeping the dog's nails short so they
don't get caught, which would be horrible.
I use a Dremel Pet Nail Grinder.  I do Ben's nails every week, so it's a
routine and I don't forget to do it.  It also makes it fairly quick, since
there's not far to go to get the length I want.  It takes 10-15 minutes.
I don't do the retired dog's nails very often, just occasionally if I
really think she needs it.
Tracy