[nagdu] has this happened to anyone else?

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 01:14:47 UTC 2012

I've tried regular nyla bones with Odie and forget it.
He shows no interest in them.
One time, I made the mistake of giving him a soft flexible nyla bone which
he destroyed that less than ten days and unfortunately, he accidentally
swallowed a few pieces of it.
Thankfully when he threw up, the pieces came back up with the vomit.
Only bones he really enjoys are organtic ones which I buy from Dog Savvy, a
bone with peanutbutter, sweet potatoe or Youghurt filling on the inside.
He prefers the edible nyla bones over the regular ones and despite that he
ends up eating it all, it doesn't impact him nor has he gotten sick from
them either.
I don't buy the flavored edible nyla bones continuously as they are
expensive.
He likes the turkey and rice, chicken and rice along with the peanubutter
flavor.
Next time, I'll have to see if he'll enjoy the ham and cheese one.
The organtic bones from Dog savvy run approximately from $5.00 up to $15.00,
depending on the size and what you plan to purchase.
The organtic bones have bicen filling on the inside that is good for dogs
who may have a sensitive stomach which Odie does.
Bibi