[nagdu] has this happened to anyone else?

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:03:36 UTC 2012

My soon to be wife and I have found the perfect undistructable toys a dog
can have.  Go and check out
westpaue designs.  They are totally pup safe, and enviornmentally friendly.
You also get a life time warenty just incase your furry son or daughter
figure out how to murder their toy.  They have many brands, but the one you
want is the zokaflex, wich is the undistructable one.  We have hald these
toys for more than a half a year.  My fiancé
has a Newfy/german shephard mix, and he is known for terrorizing his toys,
making them last ab a couple hours to a day.  My guide dog who is a yellow
lab is also known for doing his share of terrorism on his and his giant
friends toys.  Hope this helps.  Go to
www.westpawdesign.com/