[nagdu] guide dog cargo while on the go.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 13:38:57 UTC 2012

I usually carry my stuff in my jacket pockets or in my purse.  I always
have pick up bags and hand sanitizer.  The rest of what I carry depends
on the time of year and where I'm going.  Right now I also have some
paper towels in my coat pocket because the snow is melting, causing
Monty's feet and underside to get wet and dirty.  If I'm going to be out
all day I put a meal portion of food in one of those Gladware
containers, which doubles as a water dish.     For overnight trips I
also take a couple of toys, a brush, appropriate portions of food,
grooming spray and treats.

Permanently stationed at work are an extra leash, a bone that Monty
never chews on, treats and a rug.

I've never carried any sort of first aid kit for either myself or
Monty.  I don't even own a dog first aid kit.  The medical sorts of
supplies I do have are scattered throughout the house, mixed in with
other stuff.  Maybe I should look into getting something a bit more
organized? *smile*  I'll be interested to see what others say about
first aid kits.

Julie