[nagdu] guide dog cargo while on the go.

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Feb 23 20:11:17 UTC 2012

I don't carry a gentle leader. They gave us one at GDB, and we had to work a
route using it. The one time that I thought that Lexia would need it once I
got home, she refused to work in it. I put it on her, and she just stood
there like, "You know that I don't need this. Get this ridiculous thing off
of me, or else I'm not going..
    I have a hard plastic bowl that "folds" down and has a lid, a soft bowl
that rolls up into a tiny bundle, and a cloth bowl. The cloth bowl only ever
gets used for food.