[nagdu] guide dog cargo while on the go.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 23 19:21:51 UTC 2012

I carry baggies, usually a few.  I like the sandwich bags that come on a
roll and can be closed with a twist tie.
I have a couple paper towels in my coat pocket, since it's the wet season.
I have a Gentle Leader in my purse, but haven't used it in years.
I have a telescoping cane and a folding waterdish in my backpack.  I don't
like the cloth waterdish all that much, though.  I have a heck of a time
getting it really dry, and it tends to smell.  Instead, I have a dogbowl
in my cubicle at work, so Ben can have a drink at the office.
When I go away, I take food, measured out into the baggies that will then
pick up the, er, remains.  I take a steel dogbowl, which gets either
dogfood or clothes stuffed into it for packing.  I take his grooming
supplies, maybe his mutt mat, and a couple treats.  Sometimes I bring a
toy, but he's not real interested in toys when we're away.  He's either
working or catching up on his beauty rest.
Tracy