[nagdu] meating the puppy raisers

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 20:12:53 UTC 2012

Danielle,
I have Landon from The Seeing Eye and I love him lots!

I get to see our local puppy raisers from the California schools every fall
when we put on our annual puppy raiser appreciation lunch here in San Diego.
There are no TSE raisers out here.

I do know of some people who had bad experiences with their dog's puppy
raiser and I do know that this is no reflection on the rest of you.  The
people I've met are incredible and we enjoy honoring them at ouor lunch that
we've done annually since 1990.

As far as TSE policy about raisers meeting grads, who knows if that will
change or not - depends on the grads wishes i suppose.  I don't care one way
or another and I do know that some grads have strong opinions for either
side of the issue.

WE all do appreciate all that puppy raisers do and I know it isn't an easy
job.  Thank you all!

Lyn and Landon