[nagdu] looking for a dog

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:29:58 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I attended the Sesy program (seeing eye seminar for youth) in October of
2010 and got to work with a golden cross named skyler. I'd like to speak to
the current owner of skyler, or puppy raiser if either are currently on this
list. I think of him quite offten. He was my final decition in deciding to
get a seeing eye dog. I'd like to know how he is doing. If anyone has any
information that they could share I'd appreciate it. Seeing eye is also
looking to see if they can tell me how he is as well.
Thanks,
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.