[nagdu] Dogs At Work

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Fri Feb 24 01:47:55 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,
Personally, I don't remove my dog's harness at work.  Reason being is if we
need to get out quickly in an emergency, or if we have to go to a meeting on
the spur of the moment, as well as the no-pets thing in the workplace.
Also, if I'm at work and expected to be professional, so should my dog.
However, when we're at bowling practice with the Mile High Chapter of the
American Blind Bowlers Association, I do take off the harness, put on his
what I call "chill collar," which is a flat nylon collar, and attach his
tie-down cable to one of the chairs.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua