[nagdu] Dogs At Work

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Feb 24 02:17:58 UTC 2012

Natalie,

    How long are you at work for? It is of course up to you what you do, but
here are just my thoughts. I have written them in your message.

Reason being is if we need to get out quickly in an emergency, or if we have
to go to a meeting on
the spur of the moment, as well as the no-pets thing in the workplace.

Getting out in an emergency: How long does it take for you to put your dog's
harness on?
Spur of the moment: Same thought.
Pets at work: As has been said a million times on this list, it is not
equipment that makes a guide dog. If you are at work in one place for more
than 2 hours, I would really recommend considering taking off the harness.
Also, does your dog not behave if he is not wearing his harness?

Nicole and Lexia