[nagdu] could have, would have, should have

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:20:34 UTC 2012

Well, Daniel, nice to meet you. I'm Cindy. I'm not thinking criticism would be right in any way. Often we try to make the dog work out; we think if just one more effort will work, maybe, just maybe. The time comes when we have to just say no more. Maybe you should have sooner and maybe not, who knows. I would let it rest for a while until some of the pain is gone and maybe talk with someone you trust at the school about it, or maybe people here will have some wisdom. I had a dog for two years that I thought I shouldn't leave the school with, but they were sure it would work; they had some good points, and I thought I was being too judgmental. I gave it two years and it didn't, though I never went through what you did. So just figure it as a learning experience, albeit painful, and think on it before you decide.

Cindy Lou