[nagdu] could have, would have, should have

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 23:26:40 UTC 2012

Sometimes it is amazing how well the schools match the clients with there
dogs.

There is a girl in my dorm with a guide dog. She has a very petite lab. This
lab is so gentle and careful that when I took him out when she was not
feeling well, I was astonished by the difference. On the other hand, I have
an 80lb GSD this girl could never handle him, because he is way to strong,
walks way to fast, pulls way too hard on the harness and requires a you to
pay attention or he will just mess with you. However, he is perfect for me,
because I do walk fast, and am strong enough to handle him.